TMA recommends you start planning your event at least a month in advance to ensure time for delivery of helmets and materials.
Planning Your Event
To request an order packet, email TMA’s outreach coordinator or call (800) 880-1300, ext. 1470.
Promoting Your Event
TMA provides customizable materials to promote your event. If you wish to create your own materials, TMA must approve them to ensure the Hard Hats for Little Heads program is properly credited.
- TMA Donor Recognition Poster (English and Spanish): Post at events to credit TMA for its free helmet contribution.
- Photo Release Form (English and Spanish): Taking photos at your event is important. TMA can use these in our publications or you can send them to the newspaper for follow-up coverage of your event. Use this form to get parents’ permission to photograph a child. Without this form, a photograph cannot be reprinted.
- Event photography tips: Use these tips to capture winning photos at your event.
- Talking points: Use these talking points about brain injury and obesity to enhance your messages to children, parents, or the media.
- Pledge sheet (English and Spanish): Kids “pledge” to wear their helmets every time they ride.
- Drawstring backpack : Order backpacks for children who attend your event. Costs: $27 for 50 or $45 for 100
- Tote bag: Order tote bags for children who attend your event. Costs: 50 for $15 or 100 for $25.
- Coloring and activity pages: Entertain children while they wait to be fitted for a helmet.
- Hard Hats for Little Heads banner (vertical, (PDF)): Draw children to your event with these colorful banners.
- Healthy habits stickers: Help promote five healthy habits to kids at your events: helmet use, vaccinations, physical activity, healthy eating, and hand washing.
TMA recommends at least one educational piece go with each helmet. All materials are in English and Spanish.
Hard Hats for Little Heads main page
Last Updated On
February 25, 2020
Originally Published On
December 05, 2012