Do you know if your patients are satisfied with the service they receive from your practice? To find out, consider printing a patient satisfaction survey card for each patient to fill out and hand in at the time of checkout.
On the card, instruct the patient to mark a response of 1 to 4 (1 is strongly agree and 4 is strongly disagree) to statements such as the following:
- It was easy to get an appointment.
- The appointment scheduler was courteous.
- I was greeted in a friendly manner when I checked in and checked out.
- I waited a reasonable amount of time before I was seen by the doctor.
- My doctor answered all my questions.
- I would recommend this practice to family and friends.
Also consider including space on the card for the patient to jot down comments and suggestions.
TMA Practice E-tips main page
Last Updated On
October 29, 2019