From hands-on practice consulting services, to personalized reimbursement assistance for your payment problems, TMA can help you manage the business side of your practice. TMA has an array of services exclusively for TMA members and their staffs, as well as helpful tools and educational resources that can keep physicians up to date in the changing health care environment.
- New Practice Set-Up service for physicians starting or moving a practice;
- Operations Assessments that provide a comprehensive, diagnostic review of your medical practice’s daily operations;
- Coding and Documentation Reviews, which give an in-depth analysis of coding and documentation habits;
- Billing and Collections Assessments that provide a review and analysis of billing, collections and accounts receivable.
- Personalized recruitment of qualified staff for all office and management positions; and
- Custom Services that develop innovative solutions to meet your specific practice needs and goals;
- One–on-one help over the phone with regulatory compliance, billing and coding, licensure, and more; and
- Hassle factor log and insurance carrier meetings, which help TMA members receive payment for problem claims.
Educational information and E-Resources
- TMA Publications and Seminars, including Texas Medicine, e-newsletters, and online access to on-demand webinars, home-study courses, and live seminar practice management CME options;
- TMA’s Knowledge Center, offering rapid access to TMA’s accumulated expertise in health care delivery, regulatory changes, practice management, and more; and
- E-Tools like the E&M Coding tool, the EMR Comparison Tool and Implementation Guide, and sample claims appeal letters.
Learn more about the various ways TMA can help you manage the business side of your practice.
Last Updated On
June 27, 2016