Here you will find HPV-related billing information, relevant maintenance of certification information, and incentivized programs and opportunities for improving HPV vaccination and/or general vaccination programs.
MEDICARE & MEDICAID
MACRA Quality Payment Program
- MIPS Quality Category
- #309/eMeasure ID: CMS124v5: Cervical Cancer Screening (EHR)
- #394: Immunization for Adolescents (Registry)
- MIPS Advancing Care Information Category
- Immunization Registry Reporting
- Syndromic Surveillance Reporting
- Electronic Case Reporting
- Public Health Registry Reporting
- Clinical Data Registry Reporting
- MIPS Improvement Activities Category
- Use of QCDR to promote standard practices, tools and processes in practice for improvement in care coordination. Participation in a Qualified Clinical Data Registry, demonstrating performance of activities that promote use of standard practices, tools and processes for quality improvement (e.g., documented preventative screening and vaccinations that can be shared across MIPS eligible clinician or groups).
- Improved practices that disseminate appropriate self-management materials. Provide self-management materials at an appropriate literacy level and in an appropriate language.
- Chronic care and preventative care management for empanelled patients. Proactively manage chronic and preventive care for empaneled patients that could include one or more of the following: Provide patients annually with an opportunity for development and/or adjustment of an individualized plan of care as appropriate to age and health status, including health risk appraisal; gender, age and condition-specific preventive care services; plan of care for chronic conditions; and advance care planning; Use condition-specific pathways for care of chronic conditions (e.g., hypertension, diabetes, depression, asthma and heart failure) with evidence-based protocols to guide treatment to target; Use pre-visit planning to optimize preventive care and team management of patients with chronic conditions; Use panel support tools (registry functionality) to identify services due; Use reminders and outreach (e.g., phone calls, emails, postcards, patient portals and community health workers where available) to alert and educate patients about services due; and/or Routine medication reconciliation. (reminder/recall)
- Participation in Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part IV for improving professional practice including participation in a local, regional or national outcomes registry or quality assessment program. Performance of monthly activities across practice to regularly assess performance in practice, by reviewing outcomes addressing identified areas for improvement and evaluating the results.
- HEDIS Measures
HPV Resource Center
Last Updated On
August 23, 2017