TMA Member Benefits: Future-Proofing Your Practice
In the past year, cyber attacks on U.S. health care facilities have increased by 35%. The cost of a breach can be huge: an average of $402 per compromised record, plus fines. TMA makes robust security for your practice easy through education and services designed to manage the worst technology risks.
Not a TMA member?
Here's what members are saying about the services that TMA provides:
By joining TMA, you have access to a variety of resources to help secure your practice online:
Articles on Cyber Security:
Resource Centers and Tools:
TMA Endorsed Vendors:
- DocbookMD – A free, HIPAA compliant e-communications tool that connects medical communities in real-time.
- TransFirst – Merchant services for credit card processing, card-on-file capabilities and payment terminals to reduce payment problems and avoid fraudulent charges.
- TMLT Cyber Liability Coverage – Comprehensive coverage is included in all TMLT policies.
CME and Professional Development: discounts
Hands-On Help from TMA Experts:
- HIPAA Compliance Consulting Services – TMA practice consultants can provide your practice with a gap analysis and onsite training on HIPAA fundamentals and Texas medical privacy laws.
- TMLT Cyber Consulting Services – TMLT offers customized services to help large groups, small practices and individual physicians arm themselves against online threats.
Last Updated On
December 04, 2018