When establishing or relocating a medical practice, a myriad of tasks and important decisions await you. TMA Practice Consulting's turnkey practice setup service can ease the challenges of starting a new practice, or moving an existing one.
Service includes creation of a financial business plan, office/practice site review, vendor and technology selection, staff recruiting and staff training. TMA experts will:
- Determine set-up costs and expenses
- Develop a proforma for loan and cash flow projections
- Assist with purchase of practice management software and electronic medical records, medical and office equipment, telephone systems, and insurance (malpractice, disability, and health)
- Identify and recruit qualified personnel
- Train employees on practice policies and procedures
- Provide resources for professional services such as banks, attorneys, and accountants specializing in health care
CLICK HERE to submit an online Request for Proposal for your practice.
For questions, please contact TMA Practice Consulting at (800) 523-8776 or
e-mail TMA Practice Consulting.
"Having someone there by your side like TMA Practice Consulting who’s done this before makes it much more doable. I don’t think I would ever have been able to open my doors otherwise."
–Vincent Vann, M.D.
Retina Specialists of RGV
“It is difficult to run a practice and wear all the hats. Having a trusted adviser to start you on the right track is invaluable.”
–Edward Lain, M.D.
Pflugerville Dermatology and Aesthetic Center
"I knew how a clinic worked, but all the administrative elements are different when you go out on your own. Seton actually recommended I work with a consultant group and gave me several options. I decided to go with Texas Medical Association Practice Consulting because I thought the consultants would be less biased. I got genuine opinions and good vendor recommendations."
–Rogelio Trevino, MD
Last Updated On
December 19, 2018
Originally Published On
March 23, 2010