TexShare Card Request Form
The TexShare Card is a free benefit of TMA membership. TexShare is a cooperative program to improve information access to all Texans.
The goal of TexShare is to promote direct, personal access to information not available at one’s home library.
The TexShare Card enables users to enjoy library privileges at participating libraries, including most libraries of clinical medicine,
academic libraries, and regional library systems. Further information on TexShare services and the libraries you can access.
To request a TexShare Card, please fill out and submit the form below. Your TexShare card will be sent via mail.
As a member of TexShare, you will have certain rights and responsibilities. To use the TexShare Card you must agree to:
- Obtain and sign the TexShare Card, which constitutes the agreement specifying the privileges
and obligations associated with participation in the program, and agree to comply with the terms
and conditions of participation set out in the borrower's agreement.
- Present appropriate identification as required by this Agreement and the lending library.
- Observe the regulations of the lending library.
- Return materials in person or by first class, insured mail within the loan period set by the lending library.
- Return materials immediately in person or by a form of priority mail if recalled by the lending library.
- Pay fines or any other charges assessed by the lending library, including, but not limited to,
charges incurred as the result of late return, damage, or loss of materials.
- Surrender the TexShare Card to TexShare library staff if requested.
If you do not abide by these regulations, the TMA Knowledge Center reserves the right to revoke your privileges.
Do you agree to these Terms:
Questions? Contact the TMA Knowledge Center at (800) 880-1300, (512) 370-1300 or knowledge[at]texmed[dot]org.