When planning for a new practice, a myriad of tasks and critical decisions awaits you. With which task do you start? What are your financing options? How long does payer credentialing really take? How much will this all cost? TMA’s new practice planning assistance can help ease the stress and challenges of starting a new business.
Depending on your need, TMA Practice Consulting can provide informational guidance or general oversight to hands-on, turn-key assistance, which may include:
- Participating in a formal discovery meeting
- Developing a three-year financial business plan
- Reviewing space and floor plan designs
- Providing referrals for professional advisors
- Securing vendor quotes
- Coordinating technology demonstrations and selections
- Recruiting staff
- Training staff on key policies and procedures, HIPAA, OSHA, sexual harassment … and more.
Set up your practice for success. Inquire about your options today!
If you have questions, contact TMA Practice Consulting at (800) 523-8776 or TMA Practice Consulting.
Last Updated On
July 19, 2022
Originally Published On
March 23, 2010