Want to get involved in next year’s Texas legislative session but not sure how? Interested in becoming a grassroots advocacy leader?
Register for the Women Physicians Section’s (WPS) latest virtual event, Strengthening Medicine Through Advocacy, to be held from 6 to 7 pm Monday, Nov. 9, via Zoom. All Texas Medical Association members are invited.
At this event, TMA Vice President of Advocacy Dan Finch, and TMA Alliance Director Pam Udall will discuss:
- Grassroots advocacy tools that get results;
- TMA’s legislative strategies that ensure an improved health care landscape for physicians and their patients;
- Steps physicians and their patients can take to continue improving the health care system;
- Specific actions TMA is taking to address legislative issues on state and federal levels; and
- Creating personal action steps as we move into the 2021 legislative session.
By participating in this activity, you can earn for 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM with Ethics.
Register in advance by emailing section staff before Friday, Nov. 6, or visit the WPS events page for more details.
Last Updated On
November 04, 2020