A TMA consultant will provide training to assist the practice in developing policies and procedures for effective revenue cycle assessment processes.
The two-hour training session will include the following:
- Patient Registration and Check Out. Implementation of proper procedures to obtain accurate and current insurance information is critical in avoiding untimely filing and costly resubmission of claims.
- Eligibility and Benefits Verification. Verification of eligibility and benefits will assist the practice in collecting amounts not covered by insurance when the patient arrives in the office.
- Electronic Submission of Clean Claims. An understanding of Texas clean claims requirements and how to file claims electronically will help your practice avoid claim-filing errors thus reducing the number of denied claims.
- Claims Follow-Up. Timely accounts receivable follow-up and review of Explanation of Benefits for denied services.
- Patient Collections. The cost of billing will be reduced by processes for collection of co-payments, coinsurance and deductibles.
- Encounter Form (Superbill) Review. Accurate and complete encounter forms allow all services rendered to patients to be recorded and lost revenue avoided.
Contact TMA Practice Consulting today to request a revenue cycle assessment training proposal for your practice at (800) 523-8776 or e-mail TMA Practice Consulting.