Create a TMA Account
(For the TMA Website, the Education Center and the Career Center)
- Go to the TMA home page - www.texmed.org
- At the top of the webpage, click "Login or Renew."
- Click Create a new account.
- Enter your email to check if you have an existing account. Click "Continue."
- If the email address was not found, select "Continue" to proceed to registration.
- Register User Options page:
- READ ALL FOUR OPTIONS and select the option that applies to you.
- If none of the selections apply to you, select "None of the above." Click "Continue."
- Website Registration page:
- Fill in YOUR information in the blanks.
- You MUST enter the PHYSICIAN’S INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP NPI to be recognized as staff of a member physician and to receive member discounts on orders and registrations.
- NOTE: The email address will serve as your log-in/username, so it must be unique to you and cannot be used by any other staff person OR physician.
- Click "Continue."
- Email Confirmation:
- On the website registration page, you will see a message that reads: An email has been sent with a link to create your password.
- Go to your email inbox and look for an email from "email@example.com” with the subject line: Texas Medical Association - New User Registration.
- The email will instruct you to click on a link to confirm your email address and finish your registration.
- Set Password page:
- The email confirmation link will take you to the TMA Set Password page. Enter your password, and save it in a secure place.
- Click "Continue."
You now have an account and are logged in!
Update Your TMA Profile
Customize your daily TMA e-newsletter, Texas Medicine Today, to receive news and information that’s important to you. Just login to your TMA profile, update your interests, and get immediate access to your benefits.
It’s easy as one, two:
- Check the “Keep me signed in” box next time you log in with your TMA username and password.
- Once logged in, click on “Edit”. Be sure to update or confirm your contact information (including practice name and office manager). Remember to notify us if this information changes so you and your staff can maintain access to benefits.
Questions About Membership?
Ask the TMA Knowledge Center (800) 880-7955 or email, and check TMA membership FAQs.
Contact the TMA staffer who supports membership for your County Medical Society.
Explore your member benefits.
Last Updated On
November 29, 2021
Originally Published On
April 22, 2016