The free Adobe Acrobat Reader allows you to view, navigate, and print PDF files across all major computing platforms.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your system already, follow the instructions below.
If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your system and need to upgrade to Adobe Acrobat 8.0, please remove
Adobe Acrobat 7.0 before you begin.
If you have problems printing a pdf file, select the "Print As Image" option in the Acrobat Viewer's print dialog box. Sometimes Adobe files have problems printing from a Web site. If this happens, instead of trying to print directly from the site do the following:
- Click File,
- Save As and
- Then save the document to some place that you can easily find it, such as your desktop.
You can then open the document by clicking on it, where it will open in the actual Adobe program rather than from inside of Internet Explorer. You can then try to print the document from there.
- Click on Adobe Acrobat Reader icon above.
- Select the version compatible with your system by using the pop-up lists.
- Choose the download location closest to you.
- Click on "Download" -- this may take a few minutes
- Follow the step by step instructions provided by Adobe
Use Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files you encounter on the Internet.
If you do not have WinZip on your system already, follow the instructions below.
- Click on WinZip icon above.
- Select "Download Evaluation Version"
- Follow setup instructions provided by WinZip
- Information on WinZip features and the licensing agreement will appear on screen
- After accepting the licensing agreement, choose "Express Setup"
- Click on the "Finish" button
- Use WinZip to open zipped files you encounter on the Internet