TMA Member Benefits: A Thriving Practice
Your patients are talking and more people are going online to find a physician. In fact, since launching in 2004, Yelp has collected more than 6.4 million customer reviews in the healthcare sector. If your practice lacks a strong digital presence, TMA can help strengthen your engagement to build a thriving practice.
Not a TMA member?
Here's what members are saying about the services that TMA provides:
By joining TMA, you receive exclusive access to resources designed to help enhance your online presence and accelerate practice growth:
Tools to Promote Your Practice:
TMA Endorsed Vendors :
- DocbookMD: is a HIPPA-secure messaging app that enhances your physician-directed communications.
- Officite: can help you develop a mobile-ready website and engage in online marketing.
- Find a Physician: TMA’s referral database is a great way for colleagues and potential patients to find you (listings for ).
- Walk With a Doc: Strengthen your connections with patients via monthly fitness walks; get marketing materials, liability insurance and administrative support.
- Be Wise - Immunize: Host a Be Wise — Immunize℠ vaccination event at your practice; receive up to $2,500 in grant funds.
- Hard Hats for Little Heads: Host a bicycle helmet giveaway in your community; receive helmets, publicity and educational materials.
- TMA Classifieds: Reach physicians, office staff, medical students, and residents looking for job opportunities, products and services.
Education and Professional Development:
Hands-On Help from TMA Experts :
- Customer Service Training: TMA practice consultants can provide your practice staff and physicians with an assessment that helps improve your customer service skills and practice image.
- Recruitment Services: A TMA consultant will help determine the staff appropriate for your practice and recruit qualified candidates to meet your needs.
Last Updated On
September 01, 2016