Walk With a Doc (WWAD) is in the news both locally and nationally. Find the latest news stories, blog posts, and media releases right here.
- Foot Soldiers: After Three Years of Initial Success, TMA Looks to Expand Walk With a Doc Texas (Texas Medicine, November 2015)
- Walking With a Doctor Leads to Better Health (TMA Media Advisory, Nov. 10, 2015)
- Texas Obesity Rate Grows to 30 Percent of Adults (Action article, April 1, 2015)
- "Walk With a Doc" Walking Program at Dragon Park (eParisExtra.com, March 21, 2014)
- How Starting a Patient Education, Fitness Program Can Improve Health (Medical Economics, Jan. 8, 2014)
- Texas Physicians Walk the Talk (TMA Media Advisory, Nov. 21, 2013)
- Walk the Walk (Action article, Nov. 1, 2013)
- "Walk With a Doc" Paves Way for Health and Patient Interaction (Health News Texas, Dec. 11, 2013)
- Doctors Say Walk This Way (AARP Bulletin, July 22, 2013)
Contact WWAD and get involved!