Fast... easy... the first time.
Give us a call, and tap into TMA’s accumulated expertise in health care, health law, practice management, medical economics, and so much more.
- Information specialists dedicated to answering a wide variety of questions about membership, CME, TMA meetings, publications, HIPAA, claims, medical records, and general legal issues. Visit or call (800) 880-7955 or (512) 370-1550. Email: knowledge[at]texmed[dot]org.
- Medical librarian providing research reference service, article requests, interlibrary loan, hands-on training in online resources, and much more.
- Free access for TMA members to full-text online resources such as MDConsult, Ebsco, NetLibrary, and Stat!Ref.
- History of Medicine Collection and TMA Archives (more than 8,000 items including books, papers, artifacts)
- Archivist provides historical and genealogical research.
- History of Medicine Traveling Exhibits and Gallery
What's on your mind? Listening and responding to physicians and their concerns are what drive TMA’s programs and initiatives. Do you have an idea to share or an opinion about how we can do something better? We want to hear from you!
Last Updated On
May 12, 2016