You can always count on TMA to deliver expertise on regulations that impact your practice.
The average medical liability claim costs about $23,000. Even a dismissed claim, a HIPAA breach, or a fraud allegation can cost you thousands. That's why TMA helps members establish effective compliance programs, stay up-to-date on rule changes like MACRA, and navigate advancements in health IT.
Not a TMA member?
Hands-on Help from TMA Experts:
- TMA Practice Consulting offers HIPAA training, coding best-practices and practice set-ups. Residents qualify for a free seminar on ‘Starting a Practice.’ For information, call (800) 523-8776.
- Contact the TMA Knowledge Center with all of your Compliance and Risk Management questions.
Useful Technology at Your Fingertips:
Education and Professional Development:
Vendor Services & Insurance:
- TMLT Cyber Liability Coverage is included in all
- CyberCompass is an affordable security risk analysis and HIPAA compliance software that doesn’t require expertise to use.
- TMAIT coverage is available for personal risk management strategies.
- Dockbook MD is a free, HIPAA compliant e-communications tool that connects medical communities in real-time.
offers merchant services for credit card processing, card-on-file capabilities and payment terminals to reduce payment problems and avoid fraudulent charges.
TMA Resource Centers on Regulatory Compliance:
Last Updated On
March 08, 2019