No doubt 2020 was a tough year, and 2021 hasn’t let up much. If you’re in need of a “resilience reset,” be sure to catch TexMed’s closing general session on Saturday, May 15, at 1:30 pm, with Anne Grady, a leading expert on resilience, emotional intelligence, and leadership.
A bestselling author and two-time TEDx speaker, Ms. Grady will share inspiring personal stories and research-based methods to improve relationships, navigate change, and triumph over adversity. She is a self-described survivor, optimist, inspirer, and truth-bomb dropper who will teach you how to:
- Develop mental habits that support versus sabotage your resilience;
- Harness the power of stress productively;
- Build a resilience toolbox full of actionable strategies including self-care, social connection, gratitude, and humor;
- Utilize mindfulness to reset your nervous system; and
- Gain clarity around priorities.
This session has been accredited for 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and 1 ethics credit. Learn more about this CME opportunity.
Last Updated On
April 30, 2021
Originally Published On
April 29, 2021