In today’s competitive market, hiring, training, managing, and retaining staff are challenging and stressful responsibilities. Physicians depend on professional, qualified, and well-trained staff members who will contribute to quality care to attain better patient outcomes. While having sound and consistent hiring practices will help your practice attract candidates, keeping them takes a lot more effort.
A TMA practice management consultant can assist with the following human resource challenges:
- Evaluating human resource management processes
- Recruiting nonphysician practitioners and practice management staff
- Determining an appropriate staffing level
- Performing a compensation analysis
- Evaluating customer service levels
- Assessing staff morale
- Presenting staff trainings
- Customer service
- Coding and documentation
- Key operating policies and procedures … and more.
Recruit, manage, and train your staff to achieve – and keep your practice at – peak performance. Inquire about your options today!
If you have questions, contact TMA Practice Consulting at (800) 523-8776 or TMA Practice Consulting.
Last Updated On
September 15, 2022
Originally Published On
April 01, 2015