With the many challenges that face today's medical practices, business operations remain at the core of a practice's ability to be successful and profitable. Work with a TMA practice management consultant to identify and assess key or problematic areas of your practice like:
- General compliance
- Patient-flow and workflow
- Billing and collection performance and procedures
- Physician and nonphysician practitioner productivity levels
- Human resource management
- Staffing level and compensation
- Information technology and process automation
- Medical record systems
- Clinical processes
- Operating expenses
- Customer service levels
- Governance and organizational structure … and more.
Achieve – and keep your practice at – peak performance. Inquire about your options today!
BONUS! TMA Practice Consulting offers up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per physician when a comprehensive Operations Assessment is performed in a practice. Learn more about the Operations Improvement Plan.
If you have questions, contact TMA Practice Consulting at (800) 523-8776 or TMA Practice Consulting.
Last Updated On
July 19, 2022
Originally Published On
April 01, 2015