Since 1990, the Texas Medical Association has asked Texas physicians for their thoughts on health care practice, the economic realities of practicing medicine in the state, and what issues they believe lawmakers should take on.
The aim of the biennial Survey of Texas Physicians is to identify emerging issues, track the impact of practice and economic changes, assess physician priorities, and develop data to support TMA’s advocacy efforts.
If you haven’t guessed by now, TMA will be conducting the survey again in 2020, and we’d appreciate your input.
Beginning Jan. 6, check your email inbox for an invitation to participate in the 2020 Physicians Survey.
Did you know?
- The survey is electronic and can be taken via computer or mobile device;
- Texas physicians and residents who are members and nonmembers are invited to take the survey;
- In 2018, more than 4,500 physicians responded; and
- To protect the confidentiality of our physicians, raw data is never published.
But that’s not all.
- Answer the monthly survey within seven days of receiving the invitation, and you’ll be entered for a chance to win one of five $50 Amazon gift cards;
- Answer each monthly survey, and you’ll be entered for a chance to win one of five $350 Amazon gift cards.
And if you’re curious, you can check out the 2018 Physicians Survey or previous reports online.
If you have questions, contact Deanna Cureton, TMA health care data analyst, via email.
Last Updated On
December 19, 2019