Renew your passion – for both your practice and the practice of medicine – this month at TexMed 2019, the Texas Medical Association’s largest annual conference.
The two-day event features more than 80 hours of CME programming, including 23 specialty tracks and two general sessions.
Some of this year’s hot topics, which are designed to help physicians like you stay informed and be inspired, include:
Friday, May 17
- Current Documentation and Opioid Prescribing Requirements to Protect Yourself (ethics)
- #BoundaryIssues: Ethical and Legal Pitfalls and Social Media (ethics)
- Health and Human Services Pain Management Best Practices Inter-Agency Task Force Report on Updates, Gaps, Inconsistencies, and Recommendations (ethics)
- The Professional Landscape of Women in Medicine (ethics)
- Intergenerational Team Communication (ethics)
- How Might the Collaborative Care Integration Framework Help Physician Burnout?
Saturday, May 18
- Vaping, JUULing, and E-Cigarettes – What Physicians Should Know
- Ethical Concerns Case Studies – What Would You Do? (ethics)
- Mind Body Medicine in the Modern Health Care System: From Epigenetics to Economics
Join more than 1,400 physician colleagues at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas to learn, network, and refresh. As always, TexMed registration is FREE for TMA members. Practice staff also can attend for free if pre-registered by May 10. Onsite registration opens May 16. Join your colleagues next month, and consider turning the trip into a mini-vacation.
Last Updated On
May 01, 2019