Two days. 80-plus hours of CME. 1,400 of your colleagues.
Don’t miss out.
TexMed 2019 is the Texas Medical Association’s largest annual conference, where physician leaders from around the state conduct TMA business, network with other specialties, and attend interdisciplinary CME programs.
Be a part of it May 17-18 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas.
Registration is FREE for TMA members. Practice staff can attend for free when pre-registered by May 10. Onsite registration opens May 16.
Programming at TexMed is segmented into 23 specialty tracks designed to help you find success in your practice, with your patients, and within the profession of medicine.
Some of this year’s hot topics that focus on the business of medicine include:
Friday, May 17
- Protect Your Practice: Hot Button Legal Issues
- Telemedicine and Technology in Healthcare (ethics)
- Practices and Resources to Ensure Your Practice is Inclusive for LGBTQ Patients (ethics)
- Texas Medical Board Updates & Top 50 Pitfalls (ethics)
Saturday, May 18
- Disaster Response Readiness (ethics)
- Bringing it All Together: How to Make a Business Plan for the Administrators (ethics)
- Medicare – MACRA Quality Payment Program (ethics)
Make plans to come early (or stay late), bring your family, and enjoy everything that Dallas and the Hilton Anatole have to offer.
Reconnect, rediscover, and renew your passion for medicine at TexMed 2019. Register for free and reserve your room today.
Last Updated On
April 25, 2019