With the support of generous donors, the TMA Foundation has a substantial impact across the state.
Give the gift of good health to your community this holiday season by donating to the TMA Foundation to help fund critical health care programs in Texas. Most recently:
- Thousands of Texans received immunizations at community vaccination clinics.
- Thousands of low-income Texans received free cataract procedures.
- More than 10,000 Texas children received a free bike helmet for safe outdoor exercise.
- Hundreds of Texans joined physician-led walking groups for regular exercise.
- Thirty-three Texas medical and nursing students received academic scholarships.
- Ten county-based initiatives received funding, including an elementary reading program.
- Seven county medical societies provided in-depth physician wellness programs.
- Nine science teachers and schools were awarded for excellence in science education.
Your donation will help broaden the reach of these important public health, science, and education programs in 2022. To donate by phone, call (800) 880-1300, ext. 1664.
Gifts made to the TMA Foundation on or before Dec. 31 (or postmarked no later than Dec. 31) are eligible for 2021 tax benefits according to federal law.
Last Updated On
December 08, 2021
Originally Published On
December 06, 2021