Picture yourself in just a few weeks at TexMed 2019: Relaxing resort-side, earning free CME, and mingling with the top physician leaders in Texas.
If this sounds enticing, keep reading.
TexMed is TMA’s largest annual conference, offering 80-plus hours of interdisciplinary CME programming across 23 tracks, as well as two general sessions.
It’s scheduled this year for May 17-18 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas.
Explore some of this year’s hot topics that are tailored to help physicians like you provide the best possible patient care:
Friday, May 17
- Physician-Patient Relationship (ethics)
- Case Studies: Building Inclusive Care (ethics)
- Effective Communication With Patients (ethics)
- Violence Risk Assessment (ethics)
Saturday, May 18
- HPV Prevention
- Cancer Health Disparities (ethics)
- Addiction and the Opioid Crisis (ethics)
- Human Trafficking: A Trauma-Informed Health Care Response to Vulnerable Patients
- Artificial Intelligence and Rehabilitation
Free registration is available for TMA members. Practice staff also can attend for free if pre-registered by May 10. Onsite registration opens May 16.
Join your colleagues in Dallas in 10 days, and consider turning the trip into a mini-vacation.
Last Updated On
May 07, 2019