For those who don’t know us, TMA Insurance Trust, created and exclusively endorsed by the TMA, is a full-service insurance agency specializing in coverage for Texas physicians. Backed by the strength of the association’s membership, we offer quality programs developed by the leading insurance carriers in Texas.
Over 60 years of experience protecting Texas physicians
Our experienced, licensed advisors understand how a physician’s lifestyle, career, and income influence financial decisions. As your advocate, we’re committed to helping you protect what’s important: your health, family, income, and practice. And because TMA Insurance Trust advisors don’t work on commission, there’s never any sales pressure, only personalized guidance and care from a trusted source.
Exclusive members-only opportunities and discounts
From medical school and residency all the way to retirement, our programs are designed to include specific features and benefits tailored to your career, lifestyle, and practice:
- Exclusive group insurance products for you and your practice — life, disability, Business Overhead Expense insurance, and more.
- A 10-percent permanent discount on individual, true own-occupation disability coverage from Guardian, a leader in the category.
- Insurance strategies — For example, we can discuss how to use life insurance as a funding vehicle in a buy-sell agreement for your practice and how to use life insurance laddering to protect your family’s future.
You may have insurance coverage from your employer, or perhaps you haven’t had time to review your coverage based on your current situation. Or, maybe you think you can’t afford more coverage. The truth is that at different stages of life, you may need more or less insurance. Our extensive program provides a range of both individual and group insurance plans designed to meet your personal and professional needs, including:
- Business Overhead Expense
- Medicare Supplement & Part D
- Critical illness
- Long-term care
- Hospital indemnity
- Auto, homeowners, and renters
- Umbrella liability
- AD&D insurance
Find out how to use insurance as a tool to complement your financial plan. Call today for a free consultation, (800) 880-8181, 7:30 am - 5:30 pm (CST), Monday – Friday. Or visit us online at www.tmait.org. A TMA Insurance Trust advisor can help you assess your situation, providing unbiased information, the latest research, and the best opportunities for your stage in life. Again, there is no obligation or sales pressure. It will be our privilege to serve you.
TMA Insurance Trust Business Overhead Expense, Critical Illness, and Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage are issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, New Jersey 1000737-00001-00.