135.021 Immunization Records


Immunization Records: Upon graduation from a public or private high school, the graduating student or his or her family should be provided with the immunization record that has been maintained at the school and with the necessary paperwork to instruct ImmTrac to maintain the patient’s immunization record (Res. 312-A-12).

Last Updated On

October 07, 2016