An essential function of an effective practice is being seen and found when (and where) people are looking for you. Since launching in 2004, Yelp has collected more than 6.4 million customer reviews in the health care sector. That's why TMA helps members cultivate successful practice relationships by providing tools to accelerate practice growth.
As a TMA member, you have access to a variety of resources designed to help your practice thrive:
- Officite: This company has mobile-ready website development and online marketing services that help you generate more patient referrals and answer common questions about your practice (discounts for members only).
- Promotional tools: TMA resources like our Practice Brochure templates and the Marketing Resource Center offer ways to promote your practice and provide digital know-how.
- DocbookMD: Enhance your physician-directed communications with this HIPAA-secure messaging app that allows you to easily coordinate care with colleagues across practice settings (free for members only).
- Continuing medical education (CME): TMA's on-demand CME courses keep you up to date on how to use social media and customer service techniques to build your patient base and maintain your digital presence (discounts for members only).
- Find a Physician: This TMA tool is a great way for patients and fellow physicians to easily find and reach out to you (listing available to members only).
For more information on all the ways TMA can help you improve your online engagement and grow your practice, visit the TMA website.
Action, Sept. 1, 2016
Last Updated On
October 11, 2016