TMA Practice Consulting Services:
TMA Practice Consultants provide personalized HR services including staff recruitment, onsite assistance, and in-person trainings.
"After overseeing her work for more than a year, I found no reason to suspect my office manager was dishonest, and I put my trust in her. Years later I discovered she had stolen more than $60,000 in unauthorized raises, bonuses, and ‘loans.’ TMA was a lifesaver with staff to fill in as office manager, and services to help me recruit someone new."
- TMA Member Surgeon, Austin, Texas
Not a TMA member?
TMA Resource Centers:
Education and Articles:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Contact information specialists in the TMA Knowledge Center at (800) 880-7955 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find answers to FAQs such as:
Hands-On Help from TMA Experts:
- Management Recruitment: A TMA consultant will determine the type of management that will work best for your practice and recruit qualified candidates to meet your specifications.
- Interim Management: A TMA consultant will provide on-site assistance while recruiting for new management.
- Staff Recruitment: A TMA consultant will determine the clinical and business staff appropriate for your practice and recruit qualified candidates to meet your needs.
- Onsite Training*: TMA consultants provide onsite training based on "best practices" to help ensure smooth operations and compliance. *Continuing medical education credit is available.
Vendor Discounts :
- TMA Insurance Trust (TMAIT): Medical, life, income, office and ancillary insurance for TMA member physicians and their staff.
- Dell: Receive discounts of up to 30% on select systems.
- Office Depot: Save up to 80% on office supplies.
- DocbookMD: Free for TMA members only; HIPAA secure messaging app for medical practices.
- Smart Scrubs: Discounts of 15% on scrubs, lab coats, and stethoscopes.
Explore all the benefits of TMA membership.
Last Updated On
July 31, 2017