The Sustainable Growth Rate (SGR) is gone, so now what's next? Is your practice ready for quality-based payment? Is that even the right direction for you to go? With the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) taking effect and the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System on the horizon, making no changes may cost you, but implementing changes (the wrong way) may cost you more.
TMA's new seminar, Medicare Now and Tomorrow, will help you form short-term and long-term strategies on the best way your practice should move forward. The seminar will cover:
- What MACRA means to your practice — now and in the future;
- Changes to the fee-for-service program;
- Alternative payment options other than accountable care organizations;
- Chronic care management: advantages, challenges, and case studies; and
- Updates in health information technology, end-of-life counseling, fee schedules, and more.
Reserve your seat today, and use coupon code EPROMO to save $20 on registration.
Action, Nov. 2, 2015
Last Updated On
December 09, 2016