The TMA Knowledge Center is evaluating a database called Health Economic Evaluations Database (HEED). Produced by Wiley, it provides comparative analyses of costs and consequences about medicines and other health care interventions for informed decision making.
Users will find comprehensive coverage of economic evaluations, including:
- More than 47,500 selected records and bibliographies from databases such as MEDLINE® and Embase;
- Data from more than 5,000 journals, including Health Economics;
- Entries (in bibliographic detail) from the Wellcome and Battelle databases of economic evaluation literature;
- More than 7,200 abstracts from evaluations appearing in peer-reviewed journals; and
- Approximately 250 new references added to the database with each monthly update.
This database is available for demonstration on the TMA Knowledge Center Online Databases page. Please take advantage of this limited-time free trial, and email your feedback to Barbara Tims. If you find the database useful, TMA may add it to its free member benefit databases.
If you have trouble accessing the TMA databases, contact the TMA Knowledge Center by telephone at (800) 880-7955 or by email.
Action, Feb. 1, 2013