TMA has the tools you need to plan, organize, and carry out an immunization clinic. Or, if you want to staff a booth at your community health fair, we have free materials to educate that vaccinations are important, safe, and effective.
Plus, our free merchandise for kids and Beatrice the Bee mascot make your event more fun.
Planning Your Event
Promoting Your Event
- Tools to promote your event: Flyers to customize for your event and other items to help you get the word out about your upcoming event(s) to your community and local media.
- Guidelines for Recognizing Program Donors (PDF): Use this guide to correctly credit Be Wise program funders in news releases and other promotional materials.
- Involve your legislator: Be Wise — Immunize events are a great way to show state legislators how physicians, medical students, and alliance members are giving back to their communities — and putting prevention into action. Invite your state legislators to your next event so they can see firsthand how TMA works to improve the health of their community. Here's a sample letter to offer state legislators a chance to take part in the action.
- Event photography tips: Use these tips to capture winning photos at your event.
- Photo release form for children (English and Spanish) (PDF): Taking photos at your event is important. TMA can use these in our publications or you can send them to the newspaper for follow-up coverage of your event. Use this form to get parents’ permission to photograph a child. Without this form, a photograph cannot be reprinted or posted.
- Photo release form for adults (English and Spanish) (PDF). Use this form to get adults' permission to be photographed. Without this form, a photograph cannot be reprinted or posted.
- Bee mascot (PDF): Make your event more fun for the kids with the bee mascot.
- Coloring and activity pages (PDF): Entertain children while they wait for their vaccination.
- Be Wise — Immunize banners (PDF): Draw attention to your booth or event with these colorful banners.
- Drawstring backpack (PDF): Order backpacks for children who attend your event. Costs: $27 for 50 or $45 for 100.
- Tote bag: Order tote bags for children who attend your event. Costs: 50 for $15 or 100 for $25.
- T-shirt: Identify volunteers and brand your event with Be Wise T-shirts. Cost: $3 each.
- Healthy habits stickers (PDF): Help promote five healthy habits to kids at your events: helmet use, vaccinations, physical activity, healthy eating, and hand washing.
These easy-to-read, one-page fact sheets are great for educating parents and teen/adult patients. They stress that vaccinations are important, safe, and effective to help ease concerns. All materials are in English and Spanish (PDF):
Keep up with Be Wise — Immunize: Email TMA’s outreach coordinator or call (512) 370-1470 to sign up for TMA Giving Back, a monthly e-newsletter that keeps you up to date on TMA’s outreach programs.
Be Wise — Immunize main page
Last Updated On
March 11, 2020