The CentrEast REC provides assistance with selecting, implementing and optimizing electronic health record (EHR) systems to achieve meaningful use.
Call CentrEast at (979) 436-0390, email or visit the CentrEast REC website to sign up for services.
CentrEast is physician centric and provides on-site services at subsidized rates for primary care physicians. Specialists can also receive CentrEast services. Contact the REC directly for pricing. The core REC services are customized to fit your practice and include:
- Continuing medical education (CME) 20 hours;
- Guidance with e-prescribing and meaningful use criteria;
- Initial practice assessment;
- EHR selection and implementation;
- Practice workflow analysis and process redesign;
- Privacy and security education and risk analysis;
- Patient education programs; and
- Meaningful use achievement.
The following services also are available for an additional fee. These are available through the Rural and Community Health Institute (RCHI):
- Data aggregation;
- Data repository;
- Texas Safety Net Event Tracking and Reporting Tool;
- Physician peer review;
- Nursing quality and safety collaborative;
- KSTAR; and
- Health care data integration.
Still have a question? Contact CentrEast REC at (979) 436-0390 or the TMA Health Information Technology helpline at (800) 880-5720 or HIT@texmed.org.