An OSHA Compliance consultation is a review of the medical practice's observance and compliance with OSHA policies and procedures. The objective is to help the medical practice develop policies and procedures in order to achieve compliance with the major federal OSHA regulations.
A TMA Consultant will provide the following services:
On Site Review and Training
- Consult with designated Safety Officer and complete enrollment
- Inspect location for compliance
- Initiate corrective measures
- Discuss all OSHA posting requirements
- Provide contact list of ancillary service providers (i.e., biohazard waste disposal, fire extinguisher inspection, etc)
- Training and education: Conduct a training seminar on Bloodborne Pathogens, Hazard Communication and Fire Safety for staff which includes a brief lecture, video, written test and a question and answer session.
- OSHA Risk Management manual (contents reviewed with Safety Officer)
- Provide written report detailing items to be corrected, requested, and/or purchased
CLICK HERE to submit an online Request for Proposal for your practice.
If you have any questions, contact TMA Practice Consulting at (800) 523-8776 or e-mail TMA Practice Consulting.