Private Payer Round-Up, October 2013
In case you missed these — here is a roundup of useful items from health care payment plans’ newsletters and updates, compiled by TMA’s reimbursement specialists. If you have questions about billing and coding or payer policies, contact the specialists at email@example.com for help. Read more.
Claims | Contracts | National Provider Identifier | Policies | Prompt Pay | Ranking | Resources
National Provider Identifier
- ACA Exchange Health Plans and You (E-Tips, Oct. 11, 2013) NEW
- Auditors May Be Coming Your Way for Information Gathering
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Coding Provisions in Effect
- Changes Coming July 1 for Aetna and Cigna (Action, June 14, 2013)
- CMS-1500 Form: TDI Provides Guidance on Blocks 14 and 15
- Coverage Coordination Through Availity
- ERISA or TDI? Verify Which Health Plans Are Exempt From Prompt Pay Laws
- ERS to Switch to United (Action, Mar. 15, 2012)
- Get out! Humana Kicks Physicians Out of Its Networks
- Health Plan Requests for PHI (E-Tips, Feb. 11, 2013)
- Insurance Company Transitions: UniCare and TRICARE
- Physicians Can Get Paid During Credentialing Process
- Preauthorization: What If the Diagnosis Changes?
- TDI Fee Schedule Disclosure Rules
- Verify Auditor Credentials
- When Patients Don’t Pay Their Premiums in the ACA Marketplace NEW
- Write Off or Collect From the Patient?
- Your DEA Number, Insurance Plans, and You