Texas physician practices providing reliable preventive services via health information technology and effective care management methods deserve to be recognized for your hard work. Download the application checklist for the 2013-14 Texas Physician Practice Quality Improvement Award and submit your online application before the June 13 deadline.
TMF Health Quality Institute, TMA, and the Texas Osteopathic Medical Association have partnered again to sponsor the award program.
If you have questions about the award or application process, plan to attend an informal question-and-answer session May 20, 2014, from 12:30 to 1:30 pm CT.
On the day of the session:
- Go to the event page at the time of the meeting by clicking on the link above. Note: No registration is required.
- The call-in information will be displayed when you log in.
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- This meeting does not require a password.
- Click "Join."
- All lines will be open, so you will be asked to mute your phones.
Action, May 16, 2014