Want to learn more about the many great benefits your TMA membership brings? Have a question or want hands-on training on how to use a member service? Stop by the TMA Discovery Zone at the 2014 TMA Winter Conference and explore some fantastic things your TMA is doing to support physicians across Texas.
Visit the TMA Discovery Zone to:
- Peruse the current CME catalog in the TMA Education Center;
- Learn how TMA's expert consultants can assist your practice;
- Get hands-on training for DocbookMD — a HIPAA-secure mobile communication tool;
- Get answers from TMA Knowledge Center staff;
- Find technology and quality resources for meaningful use, the Physician Quality Reporting System, and more; and
- Ease your transition to ICD-10 with an introduction to TMA's Complete ICD-10 Implementation Solution.
TMA Winter Conference will be at the Hyatt Regency in Austin Jan. 31-Feb. 1, and registration is open. Make your hotel reservations online or by calling (888) 421-1442.
U.S. Sen. John Cornyn is a confirmed speaker for the conference. Texas Health and Human Services Executive Commissioner Kyle Janek, MD, along with a panel of physician leaders and legislators, will discuss the new health care transformation during the General Session on Saturday, Feb. 1, from 8:30 to 11:45 am.
Action, Jan. 17, 2014