STAT!Ref has now made it even easier to access 300+ health care resources in more than 50 disciplines. STAT!Ref's new design, scheduled to debut Aug. 1, incorporates a user interface that will greatly enhance your experience and provide strong, authoritative results fast! It is still the same STAT!Ref, only better and faster.
STAT!Ref's new user interface includes:
- Updated search functions to quickly access our 300+ health care resources, 500,000 images, and 1,000 videos.
- Enhanced access to tools to make your research easier – such as Stedman's Medical Dictionary and the medical calculator, MedCalc 3000.
- Dynamic ability to quickly download tables, figures, and images for presentations and lectures.
- A powerful search engine that keeps historical track of your research, enabling you to automatically retrieve your "favorites."
- A redesigned layout making it easier to locate resources and find relevant, authoritative, evidence-based information.
- More user preference options that enable enhanced customization.
- New aesthetic design – clean, crisp, and easily navigable.
Stat!Ref is a free benefit of TMA membership. Members can access it on the TMA Knowledge Center database page. Contact the TMA Knowledge Center with questions or trouble logging it at (800) 880-7955 or by email.
Action, Aug. 2, 2011