GCREC helps physicians fully understand and take advantage of the full benefits of Electronic Health Records. They enable physicians to achieve meaningful use objectives, minimize the financial and administrative burdens, reduce the costs associated with medical errors, improve patient safety and quality of care and prepare providers for future pay performance.
Call GCREC at (713) 500-3479 or visit their web site at www.uthouston.edu/gcrec to learn more and enroll.
GCREC is physician centric and provides on-site services at subsidized rates for primary care physicians. Specialists can also receive GCREC services. Contact the REC directly for pricing. The core GCREC services are customized to fit your practice and include:
- E-Prescribing assistance;
- Practice workflow analysis and process redesign;
- Vendor selection;
- Usability evaluations of EHRs;
- Meaningful use achievement;
- Staff training; and
- Privacy and security analysis.
Benefits of enrollment:
- Transform your practice and enhance your use of EHR;
- Access to educational materials and CME;
- Meet meaningful use requirements;
- Gain from the GCREC health informatics expertise; and
- You can enroll at any time.
The GCREC also offers a complimentary Educational Webinar Series. Check the website for schedule and details at http://www.uthouston.edu/gcrec/webinars.htm.
Still have a question? Contact the TMA Health Information Technology helpline at (800) 880-5720, or email HIT@texmed.org.