WTxHITREC provides assistance with selecting, implementing and optimizing EHR systems to achieve meaningful use. WTxHITREC supports physicians at all levels of EHR adoption, including those with or without an EHR system.
Call WTxHITREC at (806) 743-7960, email or visit the WTxHITREC website to sign up for services.
WTxHITREC is physician centric and provides on-site services at subsidized rates for primary care physicians. Specialists can also receive WTxHITREC services. Please contact the WTxHITREC for more details and pricing.
The core WTxHITREC services are customized to fit your practice and include:
- Guidance with e-prescribing and meaningful use criteria;
- Medicare and Medicaid incentive payment attestation support;
- EHR implementation and project management;
- HIT education and training;
- Vendor selection and financial consultation;
- Practice/workflow redesign;
- Privacy and security analysis;
- Partnership with state and national health information exchange (HIE); and
- Ongoing technical assistance.
Still have a question? Contact TMA's Health Information Technology helpline at (800) 880-5720, or e-mail HIT@texmed.org.